The extensive gardens around the Villa Fasano richly reflect the Mediterranean greenery and flora of Lake Garda; the ancient twisted olive trees create pleasant shaded areas for relaxing; the wonderful colors of the oleander and wisteria fronted Villa Fasano; a magnificent splash of purple bougainvillea decorating the northern side of the Villa’s entrance and two enormous fir trees either side of the gardens’ entrance creating shade for the parked cars. All in a natural private gardens and woodlands setting on the lake directly overlooking the fascinating Isola del Garda with its venetian palace.
- THE SUMMER BEGINSAdditional 10% discount for stay in three rooms apartment in the period between 17/6 and 1/7
- FROM MAY TO JUNE7=6 PLUS: last day free and final cleaning included for the week from 27.5 till 03.6.
- MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER7=6 PLUS: the last day free of charge and final cleaning included per full week from 09.9 till 16.9
- HIGH SEASON!14=13 plus: last day free every 2 full weeks in the period from 01.07 till 26.08
- THE SUMMER BEGINS!7=6 the last day free of charge per full week from 03.6 till 1.7
- SPRING HOLIDAY7=5 the last two days free of charge per full week till 27.05
- A SPORT HOLIDAYTennis of the Apparthotel San Sivino included in price till the 30.06 and after the 01.09
- THE SEPTEMBER SUN7=5 the last two days free of charge for each full week after the 16.09
- SEPTEMBER IS STILL SUMMER!7=6 the last day free of charge per full week from 26.8 till 09.9