THE SUMMER BEGINS
Additional 15% discount in the three rooms apartments between 1/6 and 23/6
Our services and facilities
The complex offers numerous facilities and services to ensure clients have a perfect holiday:
- Garage/Secure Undercover Parking: all apartments have an allocated numbered garage/secure undercover parking place for one car as well as additional open-air non allocated parking for a second car. All parking is on-site at the San Silvino Aparthotel. The complex is locked at night with residents having electronic gate control access on a 24 hr basis. Parking is free of charge.
- Restaurant and Bar: For residents only (please see Restaurant and Bar web page for full details)
- Swimming Pool: We have four swimming pools: two for adults and two for children. Opening hours are from 09:30 to 21:00. Sun beds are available free of charge. Sun bed mattresses are available from the bar at no charge but with a refundable deposit.
- Children’s Playground: A dedicated children’s playground is located next to one of the children’s pools.
- Minigolf: An 18 hole minigolf course is located by the beach. All equipment requested from the bar. Free of charge.
- Beachvolley/beachsoccer: a sand court equipped with soccer goals and volleyball net
- Barbecue: Two large stone barbecues with tables and benches are available at the back of the complex. Please book at Reception.
- Laundry: Self-service washing machines and dryers are available for clients in a dedicated laundry area. Opening times are 08:00 to 20:00. Cost is 5 Euros per machine inclusive of washing powder and conditioner.
- Motorbike and Canoe Storage: A secure garage is available for motorbikes, bicycles, canoes and other large items. Free of charge.
- On-site Bakery Service: To save clients the daily journey to the nearest village bakery (approximately 2kms away), we have an on-site bakery service providing bread and brioches every morning. Please book in advance. At clients’ own cost.
- Wi-Fi: Free unlimited Wi-Fi (one appliance connection per apartment) is available throughout the complex. One ticket is allocated per apartment, additional simultaneous access is chargeable.
- Canoe Hire: For a different perspective, from the lake towards the coast, canoes are available for hire at a very reasonable rate: 2 Euros per hour, 4 Euros per half-day and 6 Euros for a full day.
- Bicycle Hire: 7 mountain bikes and 1 city bike are available to you to peacefully explore the surrounding area, or to follow the numerous mountain bike routes (easy or challenging – the choice is yours) around the lake with outstanding views. Same low rates as for canoe hire.
- Motorboat Moorings: For owners of boats (not exceeding 8-9 m in length) we offer a full boat service – slide access to the lake, electric winch, mooring with private buoys, parking for boats and carts. Rate is 24 Euros per day (or less if buoy is not used / exclusively used). Please note that buoys are strictly bookable in advance as they are limited in number.
- THE SUMMER BEGINSAdditional 15% discount in the three rooms apartments between 1/6 and 23/6
- FROM MAY TO JUNE7=6 PLUS: last day free and final cleaning included for the week from 27.5 till 03.6.
- MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER7=6 PLUS: the last day free and final cleaning included per full week from 8.9 till 15.9
- HIGH SEASON!14=13 plus: last day free¬†every¬†2 full weeks¬†in the period from 01.07 till 26.08
- THE SUMMER BEGINS!7=6 the last day free per full week from 19.5 till 30.6
- SPRING HOLIDAY7=5 the last two days free of charge per full week till 12.05
- A SPORT HOLIDAYTennis of the Apparthotel San Sivino included in price till the 30.06 and after the 01.09
- THE SEPTEMBER SUN7=5 the last two days free for each full week after the 15.9
- SEPTEMBER IS STILL SUMMER!7=6 the last day free of charge per full week from 25.8 till 8.9
In a totally tranquil position, set within approximately 4500 square meters of gardens, the Villa Fasano has a commanding position over the whole of Lake Garda with a fabulous sweeping vista from Torri del Benaco, Punta San Vigilio, Sirmione del Garda. [...]